This website contains updated information only for those corridors actively in construction, the Southeast Rail Extension and North Metro Rail. All other content on this website is meant for historical purposes only and may not be up-to-date. Please visit RTD-Denver.com for the latest information about RTD.
Helpful Hints for Businesses
How to survive construction as a business owner:
- Be creative with "We're Open During Construction" signage
- Check out the City of Aurora Small Business Development Center's website and get some tools from their Tool Box for Business brochure
- Link our Construction Information - Lane and Road Closures to your website
- Link your website as a participating business - email us with your web address link
- Initiate coupon program to promote support for your business - email us with a link to your webpage, Groupon, DealChicken, Amazon Local, etc.
- Include message on your voicemail to say "we're still open during construction" and to "watch for closures/detours"
- Encourage employees and delivery drivers to sign up to receive weekly construction updates at www.rtd-fastracks.com and click on I-225 Rail Line